REV'IT SAND 3 SILVER ANTHRACITE JACKET
For years the Rev'it Sand 2 has been the ultimate Adventure touring jacket. For the 2017 season, Rev'it have upped the ante with the new Sand 3 jacket for unrivaled versatility. The outer shell is constructed from very durable polyester ripstop en Rev'its own PWR | Shell material. The area around the armpits is completely seamless for maximum freedom of movement. Thanks to countless adjustability straps, the Rev'it Sand 3 offers a perfect fit for every rider out there. The Revit Sand 3 has been designed with the use of a Leatt or Moveo neckbrace, a Revit Challenger cooling vest and the Revit HV Connector vest in mind. The Sand 3 is equipped with a removable waterproof, breathable Hydratex membrane. Furthermore you will find a removable thermal liner to offer comfort through various climatic conditions. If you remove both the thermal liner and the Hydratex membrane, the Sand 3 offers unrivaled ventilation on the arms and torso. The adjustment belt around the waist allows air to pass through for extra ventilation. The Rev'it Sand 3 is equipped with SEEFLEX CE-level 2 approved protectors and is prepared for the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector. Storing your valuables is child's play too with a large pouch on the back, large hand pockets, multiple inner pockets and a waterproof pocket in the Hydratex membrane. Available in multiple colors, this is the stylish Silver Anthracite version. The Rev'it Sand 3 is the Sand 2, but evolved to perfection!
- Protection:CE level 2 certified protection in shoulders and elbows.
- Material:Waterproof Hydratex membrane and removable thermal vest.
- Extra Information:Excellent adjustability
- Extra Information:SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector as accessory
- Zusätzliche Information
Brand Rev'it Main Color Grey Sub Colors Black, White Geschlecht Nein Waterproof Ja Summer/Winter Summer, Winter Removable Inner Liner Ja
Kundenreviews 1 item(s)
Fit Style Value for money Comfort Protection & durability Air flow
- This jacket looks and feels great. I am a 5'9"185-pound medium athletic build, and the jacket fit perfect off of their size chart. Really comfortable and flexible. It breathes well with the many zippers, but it does get a little toasty when I am out trail riding. Never got overheated by anymeans though. Love all of the padding and protection this jacket (and the pants) offers.